We Are Open For You!
We are ready to move forward and begin our new normal. We will still be implementing a few adjustments to our services and availability to ensure the health and safety of you, our staff and our Doctors.
What to Expect from us:
- Modified Appointment Scheduling - in order to ensure we are able to properly disinfect and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines set forth by local authority, we will be seeing patients 6 days a week, as normal, but space out our appointment times.
- Fever Free Environment - temperatures will be taken upon entering the clinic. Anyone with 99 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule. Anyone who has taken a fever reducing medication such as Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen will be asked to reschedule once the medication is clear from their system
- Pre-Screening Questionnaire - anyone showing signs of illness including coughing, sneezing, fever, or general malaise will be asked to return when feeling well.
- Face Coverings - we are requiring anyone entering our clinic to wear some type of facial covering, such as, a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief. Our staff is also wearing facial masks.
- Social Distancing - Friends and Family members are asked to stay at home or outside (unless their help is needed).
- Curbside Service - we will bring your glasses or contacts out to your car, without you ever having to get out of the car. Call us when you arrive, let us know what you are picking up, the name and what type of car you are driving. Sit tight and we will have your product delivered directly out to your car.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times. We hope to be able to continue to provide excellent care and service.